Go to http://www.theartoftheblog.com for my new site.

1/12/2004

Dean's Outburst

Dean's Outburst

What a non-issue.

Yes, you read that right. Who cares?

I have heard the clip of Dean at the pep rally where this guy confronted him. . . and Dean sounded perfectly rational to me.

This guy (a Rep) told Dean to be more neighborly and nicer, etc. The guy finished and then it was Dean's turn.

When Dean responded, calmly, that Bush was not "his neighbor," the guy stood up to speak again, at which point Dean responded (with all the normality of most anyone in this situation), "You sit down. You had your say. Now I'm going to have my say."

Big deal.

He didn't yell. He didn't curse (a la Kerry or clark). He didn't even tell the guy to shut up.

So what's the big deal all about?

Voter Triggers Dean's Much-Talked About Temper