Go to http://www.theartoftheblog.com for my new site.

4/14/2004

Clarke's Big Adventure

Clarke's Big Adventure

A fun satire of what the movie of Richard Clarke's new book may look like . . .

Ben Shapiro : Richard Clarke's new movie

BUSH (begins to suck his thumb, petulantly)

Well, fine, if you say so. But try to find out how Saddam's involved. Do I at least get to bomb somebody? Somebody Muslim? I hate those [Arabs]. They don't believe in my favorite philosopher, Jesus.

(proudly)

That's what Pat and Jerry told me.

Vice President Cheney enters the room.

CHENEY (soothingly)

I'll take it from here, George. You go back to playing with your blocks. And, yes, we get to bomb somebody.

Cheney puts his arm around Bush and smiles evilly.

NOTE: I object to the term used to describe Arabs in this piece so I edited it out.