Go to http://www.theartoftheblog.com for my new site.

1/16/2004

A Little Fun

A Little Fun

Some bumper stickers that can be found at Right Wing Stuff.

  • Forget the Village! Where's the Parents?
  • There wouldn't be a First without the Second (w/ a picture of a gun)
  • Liberalism: The haunting fear that someone, somewhere, can help themselves
  • Freedom is not Free
  • WWRD?
  • American Infidel
  • My honor student beat up France
  • VRWC (vast right-wing conspiracy) Lifetime Member
  • Don't make an (picture of the Dem symbol) of yourself - Vote Republican
  • My child doesn't get self-esteem from a bumper sticker
  • My dog was student of the month at the local public school
  • Hey Kids! Help Prevent Child Abuse: Obey Your Parents!
  • We cna stand here like the French or we can do something about it. - Marge Simpson
  • I tell you all: This is NOT a Bumper Sticker. It is NOT. - Baghdad Bob
  • Chiraq: As far as I'm concerned, war always means failure. Rush: As far as France is concerned, you're right!
  • Patton: I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French division behind me.

And my favorite:

  • Political Correctness Means Always Having to Say You're Sorry