Go to http://www.theartoftheblog.com for my new site.

4/04/2004

Libs Can't Read?

Libs Can't Read?

I was listening briefly to Air America just now, approx. 1:40 PM 4-04-04. The host, I think it's "Randi Rhodes" (I think that's what they said, if someone knows differently, please let me know and I'll correct this attribution) has just said, in essence: this book (American Dynasty) might be a bit high-level for her listeners to read. They haven't read a book, you see. So maybe this might be too much for them to understand when starting to read about the Bush family. (Everything after the colon is her direct sentiment - not in quotes because I could not get the exact wording, but this is pretty close to what she said.)

Pretty funny - a liberal who believes that the Left's constituency is ignorant, unread, and cannot even understand the concepts of the Far Left's whacky conspiracy theories if they did not have far-left-wing conspiracy theorists to explain it to them in simple words (and had to read it for themselves).

Also, as I have been typing this out, in the background the host and her guest have kept talking. Seems like they are discussing the Bush's plans to create chaos in the Middle East so as to bring about the end times demanded by their (the Bush's) fundamentalist faith.

Click the link at the top of this page and you can listen to this stuff for yourself.

KEEP TALKING AIR AMERICA - you're the most potent force the right has found yet to convert people to conservative views. ;-)