Go to http://www.theartoftheblog.com for my new site.

4/01/2004

Franken on Rush

Franken on Rush

In gist: I hope that Rush get well and get's over his addiction. And, consistent with his deepest convictions, I hope that he asks, no demands, to be given the maximum sentence in Florida's toughest jail. And I hope that he gets a black, uh, African-American cell-mate, who remember his racist comments on ESPN.

That's almost but not a direct quote. (I can't type fast enough to get it word for word with that long of a rant.)

He also said that he did not know that radio programming earns more money when a personality does the ads instead of running a canned ad supplied on the advertiser.

Franken does a passable Limbaugh in small doses. It seems to break down when he tries to go on too long.

BTW - you can call the O'Franken Factor at 1-800-???-????.